PetVi Digestive Health Supplement PLUS Hip and Joint
• Large Dog = 30 Day Supply
• Medium Dog = 60 Day Supply
• Small Dog = 90 Day Supply
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PetVi Dog Digestive Health Supplement is a powerful proprietary formula carefully created to boost your pet’s overall health and well-being.
• Probiotics: Live beneficial microorganisms for pet’s digestive and immune system health.
• Prebiotics: 100% pure natural sundried California alfalfa hay, protein, trace minerals and vitamins.
• Omega 3 fatty acid: Omega-3 rich flaxseed for skin and coat health and certified organic zinc for vascular health.
• Helps prevent itching, scratching and shedding; promotes vitality, shiny coat and optimal intestinal and overall health.
• PetVi contains Zero Preservatives and is made in the U.S.A., mixes easily with your pets food and is backed by our industry leading, no hassle money back guarantee.
A 1 lb. bag up of PetVi Dog Digestive Health Supplement provides up to 90-day supply.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 12 in|
|Hip and Joint Product Information||
Guaranteed Analysis (per gram): Glucosamine (Minimum)……6.8%; Chondroitin sulfate (Minimum)….5.4%; Lactobacillus acidophilus (Minimum)…5.23 billion cfu; Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Minimum)…2.24 billion cfu; Enterococcus faecium (Minimum) …2.24 billion cfu; Bifidobacterium longum (Minimum)…….2.24 billion cfu; Bacillus subtilis (Minimum)….2.24 billion cfu; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Minimum)…9.35 billion cfu; Alpha linolenic acid (Minimum)…50 mg; Zinc (from zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate)..0.59 mg; Amylase, from Aspergillus oryzae (Minimum)….540 mg; starch hydrolyzed/min Protease, from Aspergillus oryzae (Minimum)…420 mg; amino acids hydrolyzed/min Lipase. from Aspergillus oryzae (Minimum)……200 mg; triglycerides hydrolyzed/min ———————————————- Ingredients: Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Potassium Calcium Aluminum Silicate, Active Dry Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Mineral Oil, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, Beta carotene and natural flavoring ——————————————— Hip and Joint Feeding Directions: 2.0 tsp (3.3 grams) per 15 pounds of body weight or 1.5 tbsp (7.5 grams) per 45 lbs of body weight. Top dress on food and mix well.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.